Best Automatic Timer

Could somebody suggest an automatic timer for Drip Irrigation for my Terrace Garden. I am thinking to get it from local shops, still not yet tried.

There are lot of electronic timers in the marketplace, but the best one is Solenoid device with Timer as this would be less expensive and lengthy lasting durable.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I would suggest you to choose Frontier timer of latest model that will connect at several intervals and in peak stages.Before buying please read reviews on forums which meet your requirement else choose the alternative.

ZandraJoi

Could somebody suggest an automatic timer for Drip Irrigation for my Terrace Garden. I am thinking to get it from local shops, still not yet tried.
Have you found a good one yet? I think there would be more options out there. If you need further help, can look into gardening magazines & websites for what they recommend.

I would suggest you to choose Frontier timer of latest model that will connect at several intervals and in peak stages.Before buying please read reviews on forums which meet your requirement else choose the alternative.
I totally agree with this thing since it is very suitable for anyone even for an un educated person also you should got with auto shut off valve manipulator which is most useful for opening valves.