Best Automatic Timer

Could somebody suggest an automatic timer for Drip Irrigation for my Terrace Garden. I am thinking to get it from local shops, still not yet tried.

There are lot of electronic timers in the marketplace, but the best one is Solenoid device with Timer as this would be less expensive and lengthy lasting durable.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I would suggest you to choose Frontier timer of latest model that will connect at several intervals and in peak stages.Before buying please read reviews on forums which meet your requirement else choose the alternative.

I was too thinking to get a best timer, but was stucked with Chinese timer in the past as it had pressure problem for controlling. Some of the timers are costly, but reviews would be better before purchasing them.

I was too thinking to get a best timer, but was stucked with Chinese timer in the past as it had pressure problem for controlling. Some of the timers are costly, but reviews would be better before purchasing them.
Try Solenoid valve and see how it goes as members here are less and we are online unless we see each other connection personally. The admin is too preparing a timer for all of us, but it may take time and you should go with what you have presently.
If you didn't bought at all then please let me know I will find you the best one.
What is the water speed of your connection?

Try Solenoid valve and see how it goes as members here are less and we are online unless we see each other connection personally. The admin is too preparing a timer for all of us, but it may take time and you should go with what you have presently.
If you didn't bought at all then please let me know I will find you the best one.
What is the water speed of your connection?
Ill give a try with this Solenoid valve, but this too need a timer so what type can you recommend me? I saw online Tm615 or some types, but do they meet for gardens?