Are today's kids ignorant of gardening?

Sadly, most are.

The whole 'let them sit inside and play video games is really hurting these newer generations.

I'm afraid if a Y2K scenario ever happened, a lot of folks wouldn't make it.

I was lucky enough to be born right on the edge of that generation switch, I'm good at technology (for the most part) but I'm 100% an outdoorsman who can easily survive without technology.

Maybe I got too deep with my response here LOL

Sadly, most are.

The whole 'let them sit inside and play video games is really hurting these newer generations.

I'm afraid if a Y2K scenario ever happened, a lot of folks wouldn't make it.

I was lucky enough to be born right on the edge of that generation switch, I'm good at technology (for the most part) but I'm 100% an outdoorsman who can easily survive without technology.

Maybe I got too deep with my response here LOL
I totally agree in these modern days kids are playing games evenin villages and more cultivating. I see onnly the elders who are growing plants and trees for the kids and their future.

Another thing is most of them are living in apartments where they won't get space to grow plants or sun rays. When I was kid love mulberries and in the early morning I would reach a mulberry to pick some because others would take them off.

@Nomad Kids are going crazy even in studies so we have to teach them and take to some farms so they can get attracted.

ZandraJoi

Kids are disconnected from nature. It's funny (in a non humor way lol) how some say they want to be a vegetarian yet you can't explain to them that that hamburger at McDonald's is made from a cow!
Kids today also don't want to get their hands dirty. Adults are the same way & kids learn by adults.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
In these Kids are in school only and when they reach home have to do homework and Tuition. I see kids doesn't get time except Sunday so my suggestion is let them to enjoy their School life as it will never come back in the future.
I haven't enjoyed my school life so I know very well what was the reason for me.