Aloevera as a Fertilizer

Aloevera is a powerful fertilixer that can be used ofr most plants, but speacially it is good for plants stems as the rooting can heppen very easily.I have seen most people used this in the potting mix for killing worms and controling infection.

Aloevera has great features, even it works for humans. These aloevera can be used for mixing in the soil or for stems in order to rooting quickly.
I have used aloevera for rose plant stems and it worked perfectly for rooting the stems.

Aloevera has great features, even it works for humans. These aloevera can be used for mixing in the soil or for stems in order to rooting quickly.
I have used aloevera for rose plant stems and it worked perfectly for rooting the stems.
I have a rose plant which I planted 2 years ago but since then it hasn't shown any flowering. Please give some useful tips for that too.

I have a rose plant which I planted 2 years ago but since then it hasn't shown any flowering. Please give some useful tips for that too.
Try banana peel which is natural remedy for the plants flowering and I observed this thing on my marigold plant.

You can also use other compost once in a week, but try with banana peel first.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Change the soil add some minerals like Tea powder and use banana peels for a better flowering. Do you let me know what is the current situation of the plant? any photo now?

ZandraJoi

I have not used aloe vera as a fertilizer per se. I just let my plants decompose naturally & they tend to do good lol
But from what I read it can help with seed germination & increasing the roots.