4 way water tap commections

I am looking to buy this product, but I have few questions, how does the pressure here flows when opened all the three or four taps.
4 taps_.jpg

It looks all four get some water pressure in equal but a less to next tap. The first tap where hose connected from main line will release high pressure and next would be low and then the third one too and fourth one would be the lowest from all these taps.

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
It looks all four get some water pressure in equal but a less to next tap. The first tap where hose connected from main line will release high pressure and next would be low and then the third one too and fourth one would be the lowest from all these taps.
This is very true, but this system can be applied where you need multiple lines within a short range, but automatic taps would be best than manual taps. The tap is great and you can use drip lines for your need.
The tap mouth looks it is not suitable for 16mm lateral pipe, please check the diameter and buy it else it will go waste.

@admin
Thanks for your clarification, yes it is not suitable for lateral pipe also you have helped me for this in setting and buyomg this product. Where can I get similar in connecting to 16mm lateral pipe?
Any advice really appreciated.

I am first time to see this product, since I used 4 way connectors to connect in 4 directions. I see here too the pressure will get lost, but it is good for timers to open the taps in different timings. Did anyone made any type of irrigation using this product?

The pressure of water flowing from a 4-way water tap will depend on several factors, including the water source's pressure, the size of the pipes or hoses connected to the tap, and the total flow rate of all four hoses combined.

If all four hoses are opened at the same time, the water pressure may be reduced, as the available water is being divided among multiple hoses. This can result in a lower water flow rate for each hose. The exact pressure will depend on the specific situation and the water source's pressure. In general, it's best to stagger the opening of hoses to prevent the pressure from dropping too low.