Do you like to farm at night?

It seems sort of weird and silly - but my cousin, an organic farmer, likes to farm at night - and the odd thing, is that he doesn't really have to!  I mean, from what I know he's a full-time farmer!  

OK, what are some benefits from farming at night?  Well, for one thing, the weather is much cooler!

This could be better during Summer season and in other season we have to face with cold. Most of the farmers thought to utilize even in night, but they need electricity to light lamps and this cost for them. Govts told to raise money for free LED lamps but they never did as per promise.

I like only day-time as it is best for our health since night time have to sleep in silence mode. In these days people are farming in night too such as Hydroponics and Grow lights method so on.

Farming in night is a good way to plant in summer since we can keep them healthy in cool climate. I had tried once by transplanting plants, but went into sleep in half of the work. I need to work on daily basis, but will get tired from the office work.