Hanging Basket Column

I have edited the post and attached photos too. Hanging baskets means just hanging to something, but my intention was to grow vegetables instead of flowers that is what my plan.

I have edited the post and attached photos too. Hanging baskets means just hanging to something, but my intention was to grow vegetables instead of flowers that is what my plan.
Vegetables need big baskets like 20KG Bucket which cannot be installed on a wall as it might damage your lovely home too. You can grow spinach, coriander, Fenugreek, spearmint and some other plants even you can able to grow tomatoes, but less fruits will happen.

ZandraJoi

I was looking to hang pots in my balcony so far the place is very small that making to utilize as much as I can. I have seen many gardeners who hang on walls, roofs and balconies. I just want to know what can be grown leaving flowers?
They look very nice! Looks like you live in the city. I live rural so when we want to hang up baskets, we just put up poles.

I was looking to hang pots in my balcony so far the place is very small that making to utilize as much as I can. I have seen many gardeners who hang on walls, roofs and balconies. I just want to know what can be grown leaving flowers?
You can grow mint and some small vegetables, but they cannot produce much fruits because of the pot size, my suggestion is just grow spinach and other leafy vegetables if you are not interested in flower production.