dripworld.com

admin

Administrator
Staff member
we have launched this forum recently but didnt opened because of some developments and still it is under progress anyway you can join and start posting in this forum for agriculture.
please be adhere with our terms.
1.We allow only agriculture related information to that.
2.Do not spam by posting your email or phone numbers.we will delete such posts.
3.sending private message is prohibited unless the user has been requested.
our terms will be updated regularly.

Nice XF 1 set-up you got now. Anyway, not bashing MyBB, but it seemed to be causing too much problem with the theme you chose.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks a bunch, hoping to develop this time atlast. In the begining I did, but a lot of spammers who made spam this forums and Google de indexed the site for too many errors.

Thanks a bunch, hoping to develop this time atlast. In the begining I did, but a lot of spammers who made spam this forums and Google de indexed the site for too many errors.
Have you tried Google and Bing webmaster tools? I suspect that if you cooperate with that - then you get a better chance at indexing.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried Google and Bing webmaster tools? I suspect that if you cooperate with that - then you get a better chance at indexing.
I am using them, but only check Google webmastertools, still have a lot of errors like page not found, etc.

Last edited:
Asking new users to spell words backward (during registration) works, but maybe the question should be changed occasionally.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Asking new users to spell words backward (during registration) works, but maybe the question should be changed occasionally.
Yeah that really works great as I did to this forums and now no spammers at all. Although I will move on your suggestion if I found again spammers here.