Would you agree?

heard MI gardener talk about how beets specifically - like radishes, I guess? - can be grown packed together, and that they thrive by basically pushing off each other...

i am not sure with her technology, but could you provide a link to see where he or she is talking about radishes or something? I may believe it is real, because a Gardener can't lie. Do you see a real video or just she is explaining?

ZandraJoi

heard MI gardener talk about how beets specifically - like radishes, I guess? - can be grown packed together, and that they thrive by basically pushing off each other...
i am not sure with her technology, but could you provide a link to see where he or she is talking about radishes or something? I may believe it is real, because a Gardener can't lie. Do you see a real video or just she is explaining?
A link would be very beneficial. My dad grows beets & they don't like being too crowded. They can be more so than other plants but not on top of each other.
Gardeners may not lie per se but there's so many different kinds of truths out there.

A link would be very beneficial. My dad grows beets & they don't like being too crowded. They can be more so than other plants but not on top of each other.
Gardeners may not lie per se but there's so many different kinds of truths out there.
I did a search and got this link https://www.youtube.com/@MIgardener
I am not a grower of beetroots, but tried 2 years back and not successful. It looks she may have lot of experience in growing around vegetables.

ZandraJoi

I did a search and got this link https://www.youtube.com/@MIgardener
I am not a grower of beetroots, but tried 2 years back and not successful. It looks she may have lot of experience in growing around vegetables.
I was hoping the MI stood for Michigan, my home state :) Thank you for the link. What kind of climate do you live in? Here in Michigan, we have 4 seasons so some of their tips may not be applicable for warmer climates.