4 ways Misting Nozzle

I am too interested in this product, please guide us since starting a greenhouse project in this year. Ive heard about misting nozzles, but never seen manually except drip Irrigation products.

There are several sysytems that you can afford them to install in your small garden. In greenhouses these systems are used autmatic just like spraying on every plant with moving front and backward.

See this an example of sprayers in a garden and it can be used in summer to cool your plants.

I wish to have these Foggers in my garden during summer for cooling all the plants, the person did a great setup in watering the plants. Does somebody give me the setup and installation of these misting nozzles?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Do you need to install these foggers or asking how do they works?
Foggers re used mostly in green houses, but also on plants directly during summer. These foggers helps plants to cool down during summer. Just buy and install them in your garden to have beauty for the plants and growth.

You will notice the growth of the plants when you are using them.

Do you need to install these foggers or asking how do they works?
Foggers re used mostly in green houses, but also on plants directly during summer. These foggers helps plants to cool down during summer. Just buy and install them in your garden to have beauty for the plants and growth.

You will notice the growth of the plants when you are using them.
He needs to install in a Greenhouse, but Ive read on Amazon that most of the foggers are not working in the startup only.

He needs to install in a Greenhouse, but Ive read on Amazon that most of the foggers are not working in the startup only.
Ive tried with one way misting nozzles and bought from Amazon sellers not from Amazon. I got 25 percent are working and the rest are worst. Amazon wont support us for returnig because of shipping price.