drip irrigation

admin

Administrator
Staff member
A simple step by step drip irrigation tutorial will start here
you can watch and ask any questions here but i am not author of it

david

Administrator
thanks this is very nice information from this video hope soon i will see a lot of videos here

I was looking to start in setup of my Drip irrigation in garden however landed to this page. Thanks for sharing video, but still had some more confuse.

You should go with PVC and lateral pipes as both will solve your needs. If you use lateral pipe for long distance it can lose pressure so the ending plants will get low water.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I was looking to start in setup of my Drip irrigation in garden however landed to this page. Thanks for sharing video, but still had some more confuse.
Please let me know your problems in setuping Drip Irrigation for your Garden or Farm. I would like to help you in this procedure.

Do you tell me whther i should go with PVC drip irrigation or through Lateral pipe system? I think there are more systems, but I am looking for the best and easiest method.
It all depends upon your Garden than using any system. If you had mentioned about your Garden then someone had suggested to you in right path.

It all depends upon your Garden than using any system. If you had mentioned about your Garden then someone had suggested to you in right path.
Thanks for your suggestion as I had some 15 plants in one of my home on Terrace also want want to fully automatic operated through wifi or it itself in a timely manner.

Please let me know your problems in setuping Drip Irrigation for your Garden or Farm. I would like to help you in this procedure.
I am thinking to fix automation so traveling must be easy for me on vacation. I was looking to install sprinklers for some plants, please guide me best method to do both.