Fresh Landscapes & Gardens ?

david

Administrator
My landscape design will be always in the terms of Sprinkler system. I am renovating my designs soon, but will post some pictures here.

I had only small garden in bangalore and will be posting an image soon. I havent designed since it is very small so nothing will come for me except vegetables and flowers.

I have a garden that is quite large but I let it go last year because of my allergies. I wanted to have my daughter create a sculpture for the center of it to keep away the animals so I could have a lower fencing. The idea would be that the deer wouldn't be able to jump into the center of the garden with a sculpture there.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I have a garden that is quite large but I let it go last year because of my allergies. I wanted to have my daughter create a sculpture for the center of it to keep away the animals so I could have a lower fencing. The idea would be that the deer wouldn't be able to jump into the center of the garden with a sculpture there.
You should have tried Solar fencing that could help the animals away from entering to your yard. Solar fencing is powerful that will shock the animals and keep distance as far as it can. I would suggest try once and see how it goes.

You should have tried Solar fencing that could help the animals away from entering to your yard. Solar fencing is powerful that will shock the animals and keep distance as far as it can. I would suggest try once and see how it goes.
Oh, I don't think I could use anything that shocks an animal. That seems a little cruel, especially since we enjoy watching them in the back field as they graze on the hay.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, I don't think I could use anything that shocks an animal. That seems a little cruel, especially since we enjoy watching them in the back field as they graze on the hay.
Solar fence will help in many ways and the animals also stay away without touching wires. There are buzzers that alarm when the animals are closure to fence.
Anyway thanks for your input let you love animals.

ZandraJoi

I feel that same way. I grew up with farms all around & farmers had electric fences. I remember some neighbor kids touching them "just to see" & it wasn't pleasant.

Solar fence will help in many ways and the animals also stay away without touching wires. There are buzzers that alarm when the animals are closure to fence.
Anyway thanks for your input let you love animals.
I like the idea of solar & noise to repel. A more humane way to go.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I feel that same way. I grew up with farms all around & farmers had electric fences. I remember some neighbor kids touching them "just to see" & it wasn't pleasant.

The technology moving a lot faster to Solar energy and we are the back foot for using them. Here a restaurant built windows with solar panels, IMO it was looking so beautiful.