Latest activity

• B
    Baw$e replied to the thread Drone Sprayer.
    Has anyone tried a drone sprayer yet? This seems like a cool way to water the lawn, especially if you want to take a day off.
  • B
    Baw$e replied to the thread Hydroponics.
    It would be for Marijuana. You can legally own up to 4 plants per household in Canada.
  • J
    Can you merge Jayson with this one? It is the same person. Thanks.
  • shiva
    shiva replied to the thread Auto Shut Off Manipulator.
    It is available in the market at the rate of 2500 to 3000, just buy from Amazon and it really works grat as I have seen in one of my...
  • shiva
    shiva replied to the thread Growing potatos from potato.
    I have tried in growing Potatoe by cutting from the potato, however it grown for some days and then dried out. I have heard a lot of...
  • shiva
    shiva replied to the thread Required Solar Submerisible Pump.
    I have seen a lot of submersible pumps are coming in the market that are powered by DC source. I will post few of the productss images...
  • shiva
    shiva replied to the thread Hello!.
    Hello Welcome to the Dripworld community, hope your stay will be more useful to the community.
  • shiva
    shiva replied to the thread Hydroponics.
    I have used once, but due to maintainance removed the setup. Hydroponics is also an eaier to grow plants by using solar energy, but most...
  • shiva
    shiva replied to the thread How often do you cut the grass?.
    In my garden unwanted plants are more than the grass and it is tough to remove those shrubs. Grass is an easier plant to remove from...
  • B
    Do you have a preference in what veggies you enjoy growing. What are your favorites?
  • B
    It's a job all house owners have to do to maintain a clean property. How often do you cut your grass? Every week, month, longer?
  • B
    Baw$e posted the thread Hydroponics in Gardening.
    How do you feel about hydroponics? Have you ever used a hydroponic set up the grow indoors?
  • B
    Baw$e posted the thread Seeds or Clones in Plants.
    Do you prefer to start growing plants from seeds or clones? What are the advantages or disadvantages of choosing to start from a seed...
  • B
    Baw$e posted the thread Marijuana Plants in Plants.
    Does anyone here grow any marijuana? Lets see your plants! How would you compare your weed to the quality of dispensaries?